Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nekkid men

Right, so that got your attention, you smutty lot. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Anyway, now that my obligatory PSA is over, I thought I would share with you a little story that's not really all that interesting but which I found absolutely astonishing.

So I'm writing a DW fanfic (I prefer to think of it as an original story set in the Whoniverse but I have been informed it is a fanfic and I should stop deluding myself with literary aspirations) and it involves Nine. Out of inspiration(?) or just sheer Nine nostalgia, I Googled Christopher Eccleston and about halfway down the second page there was a cap of him butt-naked in Jude. 

No, I didn't link it. Stop hovering over that sentence. Go search it if you're that interested, you smutfiends.

Anyway, I'm not really a stranger to seeing nekkid men on TV (been watching Rome with the housemates lately) so it's not that part that made me uncomfortable, more the part that - as much as I fangirl about the Doctor - actually knowing Eccleston in that role made seeing him in his nuddypants rather strange. Because of all the incarnations of the Doctor, Nine's not really that sexual, is he? (At least, not compared to the space whore that was Ten.)

So I went all "OMGOMG NEKKID NINE ISN'T THAT WEIRD" to my best friend who promptly replied with not one but TWO pictures of none other than DAVID TENNANT naked one of them FULL FRONTAL and I ask you WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO OTHER THAN FAINT because call me a terrible fangirl but this is the FIRST TIME that I ever knew there were NEKKID PICTURES OF TEN ON THE INTERNET.

No, I didn't link those either. Sheesh, you filthy bastards. I like to keep this at least slightly family-friendly. One of the pictures had Teninch wearing nothing but a police hat on stage, if you really want to find it.

So...I guess the upshot of it all is that there are real live nekkid pictures of David Tennant on the internet, and also I may have just died.

That probably wasn't very informative. Fuck you all. I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. hey you reading this. Go watch Rome. Much cooler than all this "Doctor Who" business.

    But seriously, Rome is awesome. and for reasons other than Mark Antony's penis.

    ReplyDelete