Saturday, January 8, 2011

In which I DO MY PART TO FURTHER THE CAUSE

Hey

hey guys guess what

I GOT US A NEW FAN

now the rest of the world just has to be reeducated

But yeah, the friend-slash-somewhat-boy-ish came over tonight and I showed him 1.01. Being an engineering dork he now A - loves the show and B - wants a sonic screwdriver. I told him to get in line behind all the rabid fanbirls.

"Fanbirl" is a composite of "fanboy" and "fangirl". I like it. Don't you dare judge.

"Are you drunk?" you may ask now, to which I respond "NOT YET MOTHERFUCKERS, BUT GIVE ME THE HALF-BOTTLE OF SHITTY RED WINE IN THE FRIDGE AND END OF TIME PART 2 AND I WILL SOON BE A BLOGGY MESS ON THE SOFA".

This post had a point. Oh yes. Okay. I remember it now.


This is what you can expect from Here:


1 comment:

  1. Andrew, an official Whovian?
    He just got MAJOR bonus points.

    ReplyDelete