Monday, January 17, 2011

Hiatus.

Hello!

So unsavoury things like schoolwork and job applications have come up (ew), coupled with the fact that there's really no Who till Easter, and what all this means is that (as you've probably already noticed) I won't be posting much until Series 6 starts. I could post every tiny little interesting thing I find on whospam and fuckyeahdrwho, but that would just clog your dashes with stuff you're probably already reading.

This is not to say I won't post AT ALL - I have a couple more ideas for discussion posts and may write them on an abnormally unbusy day - but I definitely won't be posting more than a few times a month for the next little while. In the meanwhile, here is David Tennant with a kitty.


I'll miss you!

1 comment:

  1. David Tennant with a kitty is looking a lot like a box with an X through it right now.

    ReplyDelete