Monday, April 4, 2011

Exasperating Moffat Tweets: A Repository

So this little gem popped up on my Twitter feed today, and I experienced that usual feeling I get every couple hours where I really want to either throttle Moffat or chain him up and beat him until he tells me just exactly WHO THE FUCK RIVER SONG IS.

That was not meant in a sexual sense, you perverts.

WHAT?
SPOILERS IN WHAT?
WHAT WHERE? 
WHERE?!

GOD DAMN IT
So I have decided to put together a little collection of my favourite exasperating Moff tweets. This is how I while away the nineteen days until Series 6  how I spend my day because I have no life  an interesting thing for you to see I hope.

Okay, that one was fair enough. Sheesh, FrenchGuy31. Get in the fucking line.




 Bless you, koalaincognito. You have summed everything up perfectly.

NINETEEN DAYS.

1 comment: