Friday, March 25, 2011

PREQUEL TO SERIES 6

If you haven't already, WATCH THIS NOW.


If you're weird and didn't watch that immediately, then don't read here because there are SPOILERS:

Thoughts

1). Does anyone else think the President sounds hilarious? It's like they took every stereotype imaginable of The American President and rolled them all into one very badly-accented man. "Okay...you've got to sound like Nixon in Dick. And be as thick as the President from Love Actually. But...with a more gravelly tone." I would have laughed if I hadn't been shitting my pants.

2). Bloody children. Jesus, Moffat. It's always the bloody children. "I found my mummy! She's right behind you.

3). The Silent was next to him, not behind him. Aha! DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING?! No? Oh. Okay then.

4). I can't fucking wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment